The Submission Information page describes the types of submissions and how to submit your work to this conference. It provides information to help you through the process from paper submission to preparing your presentation at the conference.
Please prepare your paper under the template: Template.docx
Please follow these guidelines to ensure your paper is reviewed. Papers that are not prepared according to these formatting instructions will NOT be reviewed.
The entire paper submission (title page in Title Case, abstract, main text, figures, graphs, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in one of the following compatible formats:
Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf)
Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
1. All papers must be submitted and presented in clear English with grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
2. Paper submitted by submission system or e-mail will be accepted.
3. Please do not submit multiple copies of the same paper.
4. Please note, once submitted, your paper cannot be amended. Please contact the Organizing Secretariat should you need to amend or cancel the paper.
5. At the time of submission, submitted papers must not have been previously presented or scheduled for presentation at the ICMMR. Submitted papers must not have been published or accepted for publication. If a paper is under review, it must NOT appear in print before the Academy meeting, June 3-5, 2021.
6. NO changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can occur AFTER the submission deadline.
The content of any submissions should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in any other conference or journal. Reuse of material previously published by the authors is possible under the conditions that the authors fully disclose (cite) the reference and clearly highlight the innovative contribution of the ICMMR2020 submission and the significance of this contribution.
1. All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
2. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
3. Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
You will receive an email confirming that your paper has been received, indicating the allocated paper number. Please refer to this paper number in all further correspondence with the Organizing Secretariat regarding the paper.
Please contact the Secretariat if you submit a paper and do not receive confirmation that it has been received. Notifications regarding the status of your paper will be sent once the review process is complete.